Name of the Post: CGPSC Civil Judge 2022
Post Date: 09-12-2022
Latest Update: 12-12-2022
Total Vacancy: 48
Brief Data: Chhattisgarh Public Help Commission (CGPSC) has declared a Warning for the enrollment of Common Adjudicator Opportunity. Those Up-and-comers who are keen on the opportunity subtleties and finished all qualification measures can peruse the Notice and Apply On the web.
Fee For Error Correction: RS. 500/-
* Starting Date for Apply Online: 12-12-2022 from 12:00 PM
* Last Date to Apply Online: 31-12-2022 up to 11:59 PM
* Date of Written Examination: 01-01-2023 from 12:00 PM to 02-01-2023 to 11:59 PM
* Date of Error Correction: 03-01-2022 12:00 PM to 04-01-2022 to 11:00 PM
* Date of Preliminary Eam: 26-02-2023 from 10:00 Am to 12:00 PM
Age Limit (01-01-2023):
* Minimum Age Limit Required : 21 Years
* Maximum Age Limit Required : 35 Years
* Candidates Should Pass Degree (Law)
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
What is the qualification for CGPSC?
The Applicant must have obtained a Degree from any university in India incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature.
How many attempts are there for CGPSC?
CGPSC Forest Services Eligibility Criteria Overview
The candidate should be a graduate in the relevant subjects
Number of Attempts:
There is no limit on the number of attempts for this exam.
There is no experience required. Freshers are welcome to apply.