Powergrid PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022
Name of the Post : Diploma Trainee Electrical, Civil & Electronics
Form Apply Last Date : 31/12/2022
Job Area : All Over India
Important Dates :
* Online Apply Date Start : 09/12/2022
*Online Apply Last Date : 31/12/2022
Age Limit :
* Minimum Age Recruitment : 18 Years
* Maximum Age Recruitment : 27 Years
Application Fees :
* UR & OBC : 300/-
* SC/ST/PWD/EX-SM : Nil
Compensation Package :
* Salary During Training : 27500/-
* Post after Training : Junior Engineer
* Basic Salary After Regularization : 25000 – 117500/-
Service Agreement Bond :
Service Agreement Bond of 250000/- for General & EWS Candidates and 125000/- for ST Candidates
Serving powergrid for Period 3 Years After Complete Training.
PGCIL Powergrid Diploma Trainee Eligibility :
* Full Time Regular 3 Years Diploma in Relevant Discipline from recognized Technical Board / Institute with minimum 70% marks for UR / EWS and pass marks for ST and Ex-SM candidates.
* Higher technical qualification like B.Tech /BE / M.Tech/ ME with or without Diploma is not allowed.
* Civil Discipline : Civil Engineering.
* Electrical Discipline : Electrical / Electrical (Power) / Electrical and Electronics / Power Systems Engineering / Power Engineering (Electrical).
* Electronics Discipline: Electronics /Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication Engg.
PGCIL Powergrid Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
*The Selection Process for respective posts consists of Written Test/ Computer Based Test only.
* All questions carry equal marks.
* Wrong and multiple answers would result in negative marks of 1/4.
* Written Test / Computer Based Test shall be of Objective Type of two hours duration consisting of two parts:
1. Part-I consists of Professional Knowledge Test with 120 questions having specific questions of respective discipline.
2. Part-II consists of Supervisory Aptitude Test with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, ability to determine data sufficiency, interpretation of graphs/ charts / tables, numerical ability etc.
FORM APPLY Link : Registration | Login
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION : Click Here
OFFICIAL WEBSITE : Click Here
JOIN TELEGRAM Channle : Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group : Click Here